A 15 Minute Traffic Stop is too Long!
Our Cloud eCitation solution allows law enforcement agencies and their officers to quickly create and issue traffic citations.Instead of your officers logging into applications spread out over several systems, using our cloud platform allows for centralized storage and access to all of your agencies information in real-time.
Combined with our Criminal Justice Information solution officers save even more time with the ability to import DMV related information directly into the citation.
Just one of the many advantages officers find is that they reduce their amount of time handling a traffic stop, typically agencies see a time reduction of 15 to 5 minutes. This not only increases officer safety, but increases their chances of stopping more violators per day. To learn more about the benefits and features of our Cloud eCitation solution contact us today.
- Issue warnings or citations
- Print to thermal, inkjet or laser printers
- One-click citation duplication to speed up the writing of several citations for a single offender
- Custom text fields for citation instructions
- Add notes to citations
- Print in landscape or portrait
- Print selection for all copies or single for specific divisions.
- Import data from recent Criminal Justice Information query
- State reporting integration capable
- Access eCitation information from anywhere in real-time
- General reporting
Higher Productivity, Lower Costs
Higher productivity and lower costs are the main benefits of our solutions. Our solutions produce important results and help eliminate costs associated with poor operating procedures.
- Faster filing and retrieval of information
- Fewer misfiles
- Higher staff efficiency and productivity
- Less frequent purchase of filing equipment and supplies
- Less likelihood of litigation losses resulting from lost documents
- Less likelihood of lost documents leading to unfavorable audit findings and penalties
- Less costly recovery of vital records
- Easier training of new personnel
- Expandability and flexibility to meet the needs of your agency
- Improved service to the community
- Protection of vital records
- Compliance with legal and audit retention requirements