Closed Beta Program
The Closed Beta Program is designed for potential and existing clients that are interested in working with us to experience our up-coming solutions. Participating clients will work closely with our support and development teams to review, test, and provide feedback for solutions that are not yet released into production. These new items often come out weeks or months before going into full production. In order to receive access to our Closed Beta Program you have to apply to be a certified testing agency. This is an exclusive group, though, as we usually only accept 3 – 6 agencies per state.
- Free usage of existing solutions during testing period.
- Test new solutions with your own processes and data.
- First choice to access future Closed Beta Program releases.
- Lifetime discounts on all solutions.
Becoming part of the Closed Beta Program involves:
- Submission of application.
- Phone interview, solution demonstration, and application approval.
- Sign a Master Service and Beta Agreement.
- Setup and begin using our solutions.
You will be required to:
- Complete testing assignments that include specific tasks and procedures.
- Report bugs, issues and feedback on a regular basis via e-mail and phone.
Start now by completing the application on this page.